Monday, July 19, 2010

Round 6 Sickness

Just taking it easy.. not trying to be too active and over do it.
However, on Saturday, I talked myself into going to a Stampin Up card making party, and I am pretty sure it was too much. I had fun though, but probably should have stayed home.
Sunday I was down and out, just not feeling quite right, really tired.

But the side effect of the Taxol is what I have been fighting the most. I guess the best way to explain it is like restless leg syndrome.  My legs start to hurt and feel like I have to stretch them but the stretching is never good enough. I thrash around in the bed because they constantly hurt. Sometimes the pain just shoots through my leg or knee. And when I walk, it feels like my legs are going to give out from under me. I guess it feels like a growing pain in my leg. So I haven't been sleeping too well, even with the help of some Lorazepam.
As time goes by, it will work its way out of my system, until its time to go again!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady,
    how's the legs doing? Does the Taxol effect the nervous system? Just wondering because of the shooting pains in your legs.
    Hope you're feeling ok : )
    Much love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete