Monday, August 9, 2010

Round 7 sickness

This time I felt good on Friday and some of Saturday, just really tired feeling. By Saturday night, I was feeling really tired, my legs really sore, my feet -heels mostly, feeling really numb. My legs feel like they weigh a ton, ache and shoot pain.  I am constantly moving and stretching my legs to make the feeling go away. Saturday night Richard talked me into taking some Lorazepam and it helped a little bit, made me sleepy mostly. Sunday I took some more and spent the majority of Sunday sleeping.
Today, Monday, my feet are still really numb and when i stand up, or take a step it feels like my legs are going to buckle under me. So am taking it easy. Will make myself go to work tomorrow on Tuesday.
I think this is better than the other symptoms of having to throw up!

No comments:

Post a Comment