Thursday, October 21, 2010

Radiation 1/2 way!!

Out of 33 treatments of daily Monday through Friday radiation at St. Johns Medical.... I am half way done!!!

Since today is Thursday, its "Dr. Day" so I met briefly with Dr. Kim. Told him I was a little red and itchy and that the technicians had given me some wonderful lotion! He said to use the lotion when I need to but preferably right after treatment, before going to bed and in the morning. Our meeting was brief and I was done and out of there by 6:10pm and home by 6:15pm

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo you've made it half way. Soon you will be done with this. May Jehovah continue to be with you. Love you dear sister

    Shari Birch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I was thinking that, excluding pills, when you add the chemo process to your radiation... your half way done with radiation is really 3/4 of the way done with this whole process...which sounds even better than half way! (did you follow that?? : )
    Much love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete