Friday, November 5, 2010

Arms

Yes my arms always go above my head and each hand holds on to a peg in the table.
the way I lay for the planning session is how I lay for the radiation treatment. That way I am lined up the same way  every single time so the nice colored felt pen markings always line up the same.
There are always two technicians in the room lining me up. They use funny words to each other to make sure I am lined up on both sides and the middle. They will say " Soup", "Ant","Post", "Edge" or sometimes they say "Soup edge"  or "Post Edge". Then once I am lined up with the red lines beaming out of the walls on both sides of me and the machine overhead, they say, "You're all lined up, here we go with treatment" and they leave the room and close the door. (I only know  the door is closed since I can see the reflection in the machine overhead of me, since I can't turn my head to look)

3 comments:

  1. Almost done. Pretty soon, done. Then on with life better adventures. I hope you plan on rewarded yourself really well! But I must say, if someone didn't know you, they wouldn't even know you have gone through this. You are AMAZING. Hey-what does it mean to choose a profile? I don't know what to choose to make it go to your blog, so I choose anonymous...
    Binnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then there are the corrected comments... things like : then on with life and better adventures. and: hope you plan on rewarding yourself really well... the rest is good :0
    I am not anonymous...Binnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Binnie,
    profile is if you are signed up with another website like word press, live journal etc.
    You are doing it correct for the way I have this blog set up.
    Thanks for the confidence builder comment.

    ReplyDelete