Friday, February 26, 2010

Work Release

Today I am suppose to hear back from my Dr.'s medical assistant, she is the one that will fill out the paperwork and get it to me. MY DR. RELEASED ME! but kind of seemed like she didn't want to. Every time I have asked her about it, she has some odd answer. I think, she feels that I will be spending more time at the Dr.s office and getting treatment and being sick than at work so why go back..... that's the feeling I get when I ask. But yesterday she told me middle to end of next week. I have my bone scan on March 3rd and its a long appointment so I am going back to work on March 4th. That will give me two days and than the weekend to re-coup. And I did get to downsize my band aid last night.. yeah! Its progress!

3 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! My first blog experience. It is so nice that you are writing this because it is easier to know what is in your head. Some of us aren't as comfortable talking about stuff as other people are so this is a great outlet for you and everyone who is caring about you and your progress.

    It was a privilege to Have been able to be with you and help where I could. You were kind to accept offered help because we don't often know what to do and want so badly to do SOMETHING!

    Much love to you and to Richard.
    Sister in Law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Panties, I finally got a moment to catch up on your blog! Its nice to see how you're doing with out you having to answer the phone 20 million times to relay the same info. I got your card in the mail, it made me smile. It was nice to see you too, we'll have a to get together next time I'm in town when you're feeling better, at least you don't have the tube now! :) Well i'll be checking back often. Let us know how your bone scan turned out. I think about you a lot and miss our times at the canoe! Talk to you later Panties!!! :)

    Frankie

    ReplyDelete