Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blood Test



The day before my chemo, I go to Kaiser to have my blood tested. They take two small viles.  Today was that day.  So after my lunch I went to Kaiser. By the time I got back to work my results were already available online. My counts are good. Not too high, not too low.
Last time Dr. Richert-Boe said that was a little uncommon that they are staying so good. Not that anyone is complaining about it!
If the counts would be too low, than they put it off for a week and I would have my blood  tested again, which in turn just prolongs the entire process.
I am glad  my blood is holding up and counts are doing well.


                                                

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Nancy,
    I am glad to here you have some good news.
    You have such a positive attitude and maby it is helping. It was so nice to see and visit with you at the workshop last Saturday.
    The picture above is a good one!
    You are in our prayers to give you and your family strength to keep positive and give you the extra "umph" to keep up with the ongoing fight to win this battle.
    When you are feeling helpless, read Isaiah 41:10. This was shown to me by a wise person and always gives me courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's great news!
    Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news, Nancy. I loved the picture. You look great. May Jehovah keep giving you the strength you need to get through this. You are loved and cared about.

    Love Your Friend and Sister In The Faith ~ Shari B

    ReplyDelete