Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lost My Wig!!!

Today I decided to go for a massage after work. I had mentioned to Kris that I was afraid I would be on my front side and my wig would fall off onto the floor. This was the first massage I have ever had. After filling out the paper work, the girl asked me about my cancer. I told her that tomorrow is my half way through chemo.
At one point, Are you ready for this:       I was on my back and the lady was rubbing the back of my neck. All of a sudden I thought I could feel my wig moving up the back of my neck. At that moment, the lady says to me, " um, your hair..."
I didn't know what to say, so just said, " oh let me take it off."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I laid it on my stomach.
How embarrassing is that? I didn't know what else to say or do! And I am pretty sure this was the fist time she had someones wig come off!

5 comments:

  1. oh........ lady! i didnt think that was possible!!! Well at least she had a warning..... at least you have a good sense of humor about it!!!
    tweedle twin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You handled it the best you could. You could have also asked her to massage your head while she was there. :-) Next time. It's a great stress reliever!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good, it was just an awkard situation but you handled it with a sense of humor and that is very important. How was the massage? Take care. S. Birch

    ReplyDelete
  4. N, I have found throughout my life that having a sense of humor will get you thru almost anything :-) JR

    ReplyDelete