Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fund raiser at work

To my surprise, my co-workers and friends at work raised $754.00 to help with my medical expenses. I explained to one who helped take the lead, that I have no way of repaying anyone for what they have done. Her comment was that the repayment is for me to get better, to get healthy. It is soooo generous that it made me cry when I was told how much they raised.. To think I have that many friends at Red Canoe Credit Union who care.

The cookies they made by hand were sugar cookies with pink frosting in the shape of the cancer awareness pink ribbon and were  frosted, sprinkled, bagged and sold within the credit union.. The three of them, Sharla, Yolanda and Kris put in a  lot of time, effort and love to do this. Thank you to them. And thank you to all who participated and gave. It means so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment